Personal Injury Lawyers in Wyoming
Standing Up for Injured Victims & Their Families
At The Spence Law Firm, we aim to help ordinary people stand up to big corporations, insurance companies, and the governments. If you have been seriously injured in a recent accident, or have had a loved one killed due to someone else's negligence, our personal injury attorneys can fight for your rights. We understand how devastating it is to deal with unexpected injuries or the death of a loved one.
In addition to the physical and emotional consequences, you are likely dealing with mounting medical bills, lost income, and growing stress. With this in mind, we strive to provide all our clients with outstanding representation and caring, compassionate guidance every step of the way. We have been fighting for the rights of ordinary people for decades; find out how our dedicated team can help you.
Contact The Spence Law Firm today! We can discuss your case in a free initial consultation.
We're Not Intimidated by Large Corporations & Insurance Companies
Individuals, companies, large corporations, and other entities are required by law to keep consumers and other individuals reasonably safe. State and federal laws are designed to protect those who suffer injuries because of another person or entity's negligent or wrongful actions. However, insurance companies will often seek to devalue or outright deny a claim, even if they are the liable party. Our attorneys can help you fight back if your just claim is denied or devalued. We have tremendous experience helping individuals and their families negotiate fair settlements and pursue justice through trial.
Our team has obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for countless clients, including:
- A contract worker who was severely burned at an EnCana gas plant in Utah after the area where he was working was not properly locked out and tagged out and gas was released into the workspace
- A young boy who was electrocuted in Yellowstone National Park due to a downed power line
- A $1.8 million settlement for a worker who fell through a dangerous roof on a worksite
- A 16-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by her high school teacher
- A welding contractor who was seriously burned after a defective gas monitor was provided to him to perform work on a damaged tank near the Jonah gas field in southwestern Wyoming
- A teenage boy who was injured and lost substantial use of his hand at a youth ranch when the supervisors left the boy to run heavy ranch equipment
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
No matter the complexity of your situation, we will take the time to understand the unique details of your case in order to provide you with the best possible plan of action. We have represented clients dealing with an array of serious injuries, including catastrophic injuries, working to recover damages on their behalf to cover the cost of medical treatment, lost wages, and other financial hardships.
Our firm has assisted individuals suffering the following injuries and more:
- Multiple trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Herniated discs
- Nerve damage
- Head injuries/traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries, including second and third-degree burns
- Birth injury
- Pain conditions
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Sexual abuse
If you or a loved one is suffering from a serious injury as a result of another person or entity’s negligent actions or inactions, contact our firm today to speak to a personal injury lawyer in Wyoming who can fight for you.
Call The Spence Law Firm to schedule a free initial case evaluation with our skilled team.